If you’re like millions of others, you’ve probably struggled with acne at some point in your life. Acne can be a giant confidence killer and often challenging to get rid of. The good news is that CBD oil may be able to help!
In this blog post, we’ll discuss how CBD oil for acne treatment works and whether or not it’s effective. We’ll also cover the benefits of CBD oil for skin care and provide some tips for using CBD oil to treat acne.
Can CBD Help Treat Acne?
The short answer is yes. Studies have found that CBD has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which help to reduce the redness, swelling, and pain associated with acne.
Additionally, CBD supports healthy skin cell turnover, reducing the buildup of dirt and oils that can cause breakouts. Some people even report that their acne cleared up thoroughly after using CBD oil for acne treatment.
Does it Work for Body Acne?
Yes, CBD oil can also be helpful for body acne. Many people find that using a topical CBD product helps to reduce inflammation and improve the appearance of their skin. Furthermore, CBD may help regulate hormones often responsible for causing body acne.
Can CBD Oil Treat Acne?
Yes, CBD oil is effective in treating acne. As mentioned earlier, the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of CBD help to reduce redness, swelling, and pain associated with acne. In addition, regular use of CBD oil for skin care also helps to reduce the buildup of dirt and oils that can cause breakouts.
Benefits of CBD Oil for Acne
CBD oil has several benefits for acne, including:
- Reduces inflammation. CBD oil can help reduce redness and swelling caused by acne. It also helps keep the skin clean, so there are fewer breakouts.
- Controls oil production. CBD oil helps control how much oil your skin makes, which can help keep acne away.
- Serves as an antioxidant. CBD oil helps protect your skin from damage. It stops bad things from hurting your skin and makes it stronger.
- Helps regulate hormones. CBD oil can help keep hormones in balance, which can help reduce acne.
- Improves skin cell turnover. CBD oil helps the skin cells turn over, which means that new skin cells replace the old ones. This helps to reduce the buildup of dirt and oils that can cause breakouts.
- Reduces the buildup of dirt and oils. CBD oil helps to reduce the amount of dirt and oils that can cause breakouts.
- Promotes healthy skin hydration. CBD oil helps to keep your skin healthy by preventing it from becoming too dry.
- Acne multi-tasker. CBD oil can help treat acne in lots of ways. It reduces inflammation, helps keep hormones balanced, and even helps to keep your skin hydrated.
It also stops dirt and oils from building up, so there are fewer breakouts. Plus, it acts as an antioxidant to protect your skin from damage and make it stronger!
The Best CBD Oil Products for Acne
Atmos CBD’s Full Spectrum Tincture and Sublingual Tincture are some of the best products to treat acne. Both are excellent choices for treating acne.
This is a 100% non-GMO, vegan, and certified glyphosate-free product. American-grown and produced, Atmos CBD Hemp Flower Tincture Extract provides the advantages of CBD along with a full spectrum mix of cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
This contains CBD 2500 mg/ 30 mL, formulated for the Nano-Amplified CBD delivery system, and has oil extracted from the Hemp plant and MCT oil that gives a pleasing flavor.
Tips for Using CBD Oil to Treat Acne
Some tips you can follow:
Start with a low dose
To maximize the effects of CBD oil on your acne, start with a small amount and gradually increase it as needed.
Use a topical CBD product
Applying a topical CBD product directly to the affected area can help reduce inflammation, soothe irritation, and improve the appearance of your skin.
Take it orally
Taking CBD oil internally can also be beneficial for acne by helping to regulate hormones, reduce inflammation, and promote healthy skin hydration.
Use it consistently
Be sure to use your CBD product consistently and as directed to see the best results.
Does CBD Help with Cystic Acne?
Does CBD help acne? The short answer is yes. CBD oil acne treatment products can help with cystic acne. As mentioned earlier, CBD has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help to reduce redness, swelling, and pain associated with acne.
In addition, it helps regulate hormones which are often responsible for causing breakouts. Using a topical CBD product may also help reduce cystic acne’s appearance.
CBD Cure Hormonal Acne?
Although CBD can help improve the symptoms of hormonal acne, it cannot cure it. The best way to treat hormonal acne is to understand what’s causing it and make lifestyle changes that can reduce breakouts.
However, using topical CBD acne products may be beneficial in reducing inflammation and improving the appearance of your skin.
Using CBD Oil for Other Skin Problems
CBD oil isn’t just for acne. It can also treat skin problems, such as eczema, psoriasis, sensitive skin, aging, and wrinkles.
- Eczema and psoriasis. CBD oil can help reduce inflammation and redness caused by eczema and psoriasis. It also helps to soothe itching and promote healthy skin hydration.
- Sensitive skin. CBD oil can be helpful for calming sensitive skin, reducing irritation, and restoring balance to the skin’s natural oils.
- Aging and wrinkles. CBD oil can alleviate the appearance of wrinkles and age spots by increasing collagen production. It also helps to keep skin hydrated, which can help prevent future wrinkles from forming.
CBD Oil Works
CBD oil has become famous for treating acne due to its potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It helps reduce inflammation, regulate hormones, promote healthy skin hydration, and even protect your skin from damage.
If you’re considering using CBD oil to treat your acne, start with a minimal dose and gradually increase it as needed.
Consider using topical CBD products for direct application or taking them internally for maximum effectiveness. With consistent use, you should begin to see improvements in the appearance of your skin.
CBD oil is an effective and natural way to treat acne. Still, speaking with a healthcare professional before adding any new skin product to your routine is always essential.
The team at Atmos CBD is here to answer any questions about our products or general inquiries about using CBD for acne treatment. Feel free to reach out anytime!
- Atmos CBD. (n.d.). Atmos CBD – Quality Hemp Products & Education. Retrieved from https://atmoscbd.com/
- Galli, N., Suter, M., & Geppetti, P. (2019). Cannabidiol in skin care: A review of its therapeutic potential in the treatment of acne vulgaris and related inflammatory skin conditions. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 20(21), 5346–5363. https://doi-org/10.3390/ijms20215346
- Kosgodage, U., Ratnasooriya W., Dahanayake V., Weerasinghe V., Jayakody J.. (2020). Cannabinoids for Acne Treatment – A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials [published online ahead of print]. Dermatology Research and Practice 2020; 1–7 doi: 10.1155/2020/8142083
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI). (2018). Role Of Endocannabinoid Signaling In The Pathophysiology And Treatment Of Acne Vulgaris [Published online ahead of print]. BioMed Research International, 2018;1–9. doi: 10.1155/2018/3124873
- Yin, Y., & Zhou, L. (2016). Therapeutic potential of non-psychoactive cannabinoids in dermatology. J Dermatolog Treat, 27(3), 209–213. https://doi-org/10.3109/09546634.2015.1044122
- Williams, C., & Wood, L. (2016). Cannabinoids in dermatology. J Am Acad Dermatol, 75(1), 188–196. https://doi-org/10.1016/j.jaad.2016.05.011
- World Health Organization (WHO). (2019). Cannabidiol (CBD) Pre-Review Report. Retrieved from https://www.who.int/medicines/access/controlled-substances/WHO_Pre_Review_CBD.pdf