Chronic Nerve Pain
Chronic pain is often caused by internal fibers known as nerves. Nerve pain – also known as neuropathic pain – is a shooting, stabbing, or burning sensation caused by damage to the nerves that carry messages to the brain.
It can also present as an uncomfortable tingling sensation that extends through the hands, fingers, and other extremities.
Although often due to a traumatic injury, this type of chronic pain can also be caused by autoimmune diseases, endocrine disorders, cancerous tumors, and repeated stress to certain areas of the body.
There are several different types of nerve pain, including…
- Post-Herpetic. Pain that occurs in areas previously affected by a shingles rash.
- Occipital. Pain at the base of the neck that extends to the entire head.
- Trigeminal. Pain that affects the jaw, cheek, or face.
- Pudendal. Pain between the legs.
Can CBD Treat Nerve Pain?
Which CBD Products Should I Use To Reduce Chronic Pain?
- 300 mg Muscle Roll-On. Apply this topical product to targeted areas where chronic pain, tingling, or numbness occurs.
- Atmos 250mg / 18mL Sublingual Oil. This product is quickly absorbed into the body and offers safe, fast-acting relief from a variety of aches and pains.
- Atmos CBD Gummies. Available in a range of flavors, our CBD-infused edibles are an easy way to benefit from the healthful effects of CBD.